1. Mendelson, A., Plasticity; theory and application. Macmillan series in applied mechanics. 1968, New York,: Macmillan. xiv, 353 p.
2. Potter, M.C., Mathematical methods in the physical sciences. 1978, Englewood Cliffs, N.J.: Prentice-Hall. xii, 466 p.
3. Hadley, G., Nonlinear and dynamic programming. Addison-Wesley series in management science and economics. 1964, Reading, Mass.,: Addison-Wesley Pub. Co. xi, 484 p.
4. Sokolnikoff, I.S., Tensor analysis, theory and applications to geometry and mechanics of continua. 2d ed. Applied mathematics series. 1964, New York,: Wiley. xii, 361 p.
5. Churchill, R.V. and J.W. Brown, Fourier series and boundary value problems. 3d ed. 1978, New York: McGraw-Hill. viii, 271 p.
6. Washizu, K.u.o., Variational methods in elasticity and plasticity. 2d ed. International series of monographs in aeronautics and astronautics Division I: solid and structural mechanics, v 9. 1974, Oxford, New York,: Pergamon Press. xii, 412 p.
7. Willems, N. and W.M. Lucas, Structural analysis for engineers. 1978, New York: McGraw-Hill. xii, 464 p.
8. Achenbach, J.D., Wave propagation in elastic solids. North-Holland series in applied mathematics and mechanics, v 16. 1973, Amsterdam,
New York,: North-Holland Pub. Co.;
American Elsevier Pub. Co. xiv, 425 p.
9. Kobayashi, A.S. and J.S. Epstein, Experimental techniques in fracture mechanics. 1st ed. SESA monograph. 1973, Ames: Iowa State University Press.
10. Tikhonov, A.N. and A.A. Samarski*i, Partial differential equations of mathematical physics. Holden-Day series in mathematical physics. 1964, San Francisco,: Holden-Day.
11. Rohsenow, W.M. and J.P. Hartnett, Handbook of heat transfer. 1973, New York,: McGraw-Hill.
12. Egan, M.D., Concepts in building firesafety. 1978, New York: Wiley. xv, 269 p.